Website Rockin' DW Construction
Spokane based general contracting and construction management
Immediate Opening for Small Works Commercial Lead Carpenter
Rockin’ D.W. Construction is a Spokane-based general contracting and construction management firm specializing in medical, office and retail construction to include Tenant Improvements, physical security hardening services and custom casework solutions.
We have an immediate opening for a Small Works Commercial Lead Carpenter. This position will require night work!
Come Work For Rockin’ DW
Watch our video to learn more about Rockin’ DW and why you’ll love being a part of our team!
- 5 years’ experience in commercial TI work including wood and metal framing, drywall hanging and finishing, casework install, door and hardware install
- Proof of at least 4 years formal carpentry training (certification is optimum)
- Able to fill out various daily paperwork as required
- Valid Driver’s license and Vehicle (Truck preferred)
- Able to lead others in skill and character
- Good temperament, able to be patient but firm as is necessary
- Team player
- Able to work well with all trades
- Computer literate with basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Hard worker willing to invest one’s time and effort for a company that values a hard and conscientious worker
- Wholesome in speech and appearance
- Have your own hand tools and be fully trained in power tool usage industry standards
- Experience in medical facility work
- High level leadership skills
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and a wide variety of personalities
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly competitive compensation: $25-$32 per hour
- Bonus opportunities
- Fully paid (medical) Insurance after 90 days
- 6 paid major holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace (screening upon hire and random throughout the year; per Federal Law).
Send resume to email@example.com or mail directly to Box 970, Veradale, WA 99037.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org